Hello, everyone. I apologize for my absence, but my life has been crazy here recently and I haven’t really had much time to post anything. So here’s my five exciting things that have happened while I’ve been gone.
1. 😀 (For those of you who know me really well, you know what this means.)
2. I get to take the MoGEA on November 12th and if I pass, that puts me one step closer to becoming a teacher. (No, the actual test isn’t exciting at all, but becoming a teacher most definitely is.
3. I have loved being Fellowship Vice President for Alpha Phi Omega and we have done so many interesting things.
4. All of my grades are very good! ( 3 As and 2 Bs)
5. I have learned a lot in the past three weeks and one thing I have learned the most about is just how very blessed I am.